Emthonjeni Women`s Forum started a new project “Enhancing women`s knowledge of their constitutional rights in Insiza District”. The project sought to provide a multi sectoral approach towards raising awareness and providing services on women`s rights. It also focused on addressing the dire consequences of marginalisation of women which affects their access to information. The project culminated in:
- 114 empowered women with knowledge on their socio-economic rights.
- Women with increased awareness on their constitutional rights
- Women making informed decisions and living fulfilling lives.
- Empowered women with urgency to hold their duty bearers to account.
- Women committing to engage more on familiarising themselves with the bill of rights in order to increase their own platforms of socialisation.